At Holy Trinity we believe that each child is unique and treasured. We welcome all enquiries to our inclusive community where our School motto, ‘Faith, Hope and Love’, is the foundation of our teaching and learning. We accept student enrolments from ELC to Year 6 throughout the year, however our annual enrolment period occurs during a three-week period in May in collaboration with our Open Day.
Primary School Enrolment
You can now enrol online at Holy Trinity by clicking the link above. Alternatively, submit the following paperwork and enrolment form directly to the school office. To complete the application form you will need to submit the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable)
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable)
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable)
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill.
Policies and Documents
Early Learning Centre Enrolment
Enrolment forms for places at Holy Trinity’s Early Learning Centre and Kindergarten can be collected from the Front Office until the end of May. The minimum age for enrolment in an Early Learning Centre is 4 years by 30 April in the year of enrolment. The minimum age for enrolment in Kindergarten is 5 years by 30 April in the year of enrolment.
|Preschool Director||Cushla Sheehan|
|Finance Manager||Liz Bulley|
|Phone||+61 2 6281 7428|
If you submit your application online, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview.
After submission (either online or in person) the school will contact you to inform the outcome of your application. Successful applicants will then receive an offer letter together with a ‘Parent Commitment Contract’ which needs to be signed by the student’s parents/legal guardians.
ACT ENROLMENT PERIOD
Parents enrolling their children in a Catholic school in the ACT for the following year are asked to complete an official enrolment form before the end of May. Applications received after the due date can only be considered if vacancies still exist.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|2019||Term Begins||Term Ends|
|Term 1||Monday, 4 February||Friday, 12 April|
|Term 2||Monday, 29 April||Friday, 5 July|
|Term 3||Monday, 22 July||Friday, 27 September|
|Term 4||Monday, 14 October||Thursday, 19 December|
Tuition Fees are set by the Archdiocesan Catholic Education Commission each year.