Primary School Enrolment Information
HOW TO ENROL
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s)
- Passport for those with Visas
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice. An offer for your first choice of ACT Catholic Primary school will depend on your priority enrolment area.
A non-refundable application fee of $25 applies to ACT Primary Schools upon submission.
Enrolment Pack Information
- ACT Enrolment Pack
- Application for expression of interest in the IB program
- Installing SZapp app (our communication platform)
- Instaling Qkr app (our remote payment system)
- Before and After School Care - Kids Biz
- School Fee Schedule
- What else does Holy Trinity have to offer booklet
- The IB Primary Years Program (PYP) Booklet
- Global Schools Partnership Brochure
- The Athletes Foot Rewards Program brochure
- Stay and play brochure
- Application form to split billing between families
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application. If an offer of place is provided, parents/legal guardians are required to sign a Confirmation of Enrolment and complete the Catholic Education's Parent Commitment Agreement.
Once you have received your letter of offer please click on and complete each of the following documents;