WELCOME TO HOLY TRINITY EARLY LEARNING CENTRE (ELC)
We aim to provide all children with a learning environment that is play based, engaging, respectful and developmentally appropriate that will enable each child to begin their journey of being lifelong learners and responsible, compassionate global citizens. We are an authorised IB World school, implementing the Primary Years Program (PYP). Rated 'Exceeding', against the National Quality Standards, the ELC offers and dedicated preschool program for 4 year old children, prior to entering Primary School.
Holy Trinity Early Learning Centre enables your child to take their first step into Catholic Education where we offer:
- A play-based preschool program that includes both intentional teaching and learning opportunities based on the interests of the children
- A curriculum based on the Australian National Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Program (PYP)
- preschool class sizes of 21 children led by Early Childhood trained teachers and educators.
- A program that promotes Christian values and encourages exploration, independence and responsibility
- Holy Trinity Early Learning Centre is a register long day care and attracts the Australia government Child Care Subsidy (CCS) if eligible.
- Offers both a Before and After School Care program, with care available from 7.30am-5.45pm.
HOW TO ENROL
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
Click here to view enrolment form
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records (applicable to all NSW schools and ACT Primary).
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Any previous ELC reports (if available)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s)
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill
The minimum age for enrolment in an ELC is 4 years by 30 April in the year of enrolment.
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice. An offer for your first choice of ACT Catholic ELC will depend on your priority enrolment area.
A non-refundable application fee applies of $50 applies.
Once the application has been submitted, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview.
CONTACT THE ELC
Preschool Director: Cushla Sheehan
Office Manager: Liz Bulley
Phone: +61 2 6281 7428
ELC ONLINE FORMS FOR PARENT INFORMATION
Please click here to download the Direct Debit Request Authorisation Form for ELC fee payments.
Please click here to download the current fee schedule