WELCOME TO HOLY TRINITY PRESCHOOL
We aim to provide all children with a learning environment that is play based, engaging, respectful and developmentally appropriate that will enable each child to begin their journey of being lifelong learners and responsible, compassionate global citizens. We are an authorised IB World school, implementing the Primary Years Program (PYP). Rated 'Exceeding', against the National Quality Standards, the Preschool offers and dedicated preschool program for 4 year old children, prior to entering Primary School.
Holy Trinity Early Learning Centre enables your child to take their first step into Catholic Education where:
- Each preschool class has 21 children led by a team which includes a highly qualified Early Childhood Teacher and two Educators.
- The curriculum is based on the Australian National Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Program (PYP)
- An intentional play-based preschool program that includes teaching and learning opportunities based on the interests of the children.
- A rich community that focuses on a sense of belonging, pastoral care and support for all children and their families.
- A facilitated and supported transition into our Catholic Primary schools.
- A program that promotes Catholic values and encourages exploration, independence and responsibility
- Holy Trinity Preschool is a registered long day care and attracts the Australia government Child Care Subsidy (CCS) if eligible.
- Offers both Preschool (9am-3pm) or Preschool Plus (8am-5.30pm) during school term and a school holiday program.
Please click here to watch a short annimation on what PYP play-based learning looks likeat Holy Trinity Preschool.
HOW TO ENROL
You can enrol online from May 2021, through the online enrolment link:
Click here to view application form
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records (applicable to all NSW schools and ACT Primary).
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Any previous reports (if available)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s)
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill
The minimum age for enrolment in a Preschool is 4 years by 30 April in the year of enrolment.
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice. An offer for your first choice of ACT Catholic Preschool will depend on your priority enrolment area.
A non-refundable application fee applies of $55 applies.
Once the application has been submitted, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview.
Holy Trinity Preschool Handbook click here
Holy Trinity Preschool transition playgroup Stay and Play click here
Holy Trinity Preschool 2021 Fees click here
Child Care Subsidy (CCS) information click here
CONTACT THE PRESCHOOL
Preschool Director: Cushla Sheehan
Office Manager: Liz Bulley
Phone: +61 2 6281 7428
ONLINE FORMS FOR PARENT INFORMATION
Please click here to download the Direct Debit Request Authorisation Form for Preschool fee payments.